Since day one, pierogi have been our specialty. Today, we produce 16 different flavors. Whether you are looking for a hearty meal, or something on the sweeter side, we are confident that we have the flavor to match your appetite.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to 1 gallon of water, and bring water to a boil
- Add pierogi to water and gently stir
(Important: Cook only one package at a time)
- Cover pot and bring water back to a boil
- Reduce to medium heat and boil for 1 minute
- Drain and transfer to plate. Allow product to cool for 1 minute before serving
- Boil product as directed above
- Remove from water and drain
- Add vegetable oil to frying pan and set to low heat
- Once pan heats up, add pierogi and fry to a light golden brown color on both sides
Overcook the product (check packaging for cooking time)
Separate frozen pierogi by force
Pan fry frozen pierogi
- Product is pre-cooked
- Check packaging for exact cooking time. Overcooking the product will increase the dough thickness.
- Thawing product prior to cooking is not recommended.
- Using a microwave to heat product is not recommended.
- Fresh product can be kept in a refrigerator three days prior to cooking. If you do not plan on cooking fresh product within three days of purchase, make sure to freeze it immediately.
- Avoid storing product in freezer that is opened frequently.
- Avoid storing product in a freezer used to hold warm product, as the temperature fluctuations may cause the product to crack.